Orange County Sexual Abuse Lawyer
Manly, Stewart & Finaldi is Orange County’s leading law firm in sexual assault and abuse cases. Our team of dedicated attorneys understands the profound impact an assault or abuse can have on someone’s livelihood – and we are committed to fighting for justice on the behalf of survivors throughout California.
If you or a loved one is a survivor of sexual assault or abuse in Orange County, please contact us today to discuss your case with an experienced Orange County sexual abuse lawyer. We want to give you the support you need in this trying time – and the justice you deserve.
Why Trust Manly, Stewart & Finaldi With Your Sexual Assault Case?
At Manly, Stewart & Finaldi, we have helped survivors of sexual assault with our mix of experience, knowledge, and skills.
- We have over 20 years of experience representing clients who have survived abuse of all types, with a proven record of success – recovering more than $2 billion total.
- We take a trauma-informed approach to all cases, understanding that in this time of need, the most important thing you need is someone who will listen to your case and your concerns. We provide a warm environment of trust and support to ensure you receive the help you need.
- Our Orange County sexual abuse attorneys are committed to fighting against sexual assault and abuse on an institutional level. We do not hesitate to take large corporations, religious entities, and youth organizations to the courtroom, and have done so successfully in the past – representing hundreds in cases against schools and clergy in California.
- We understand that this may be an incredibly personal, stressful period of your life, so we try to maintain a comfortable environment for you and your case. If requested, your case and identity are kept 100% confidential so that your personal details are kept private, and your safety is ensured.
Why Do You Need a Lawyer?
A California sexual abuse lawyer experienced in sexual assault and sexual abuse cases can be invaluable to your case and your journey to healing and recovery. At Manly, Stewart & Finaldi, our primary goal is to give you peace of mind through the legal process. We:
- Can take care of all the legal legwork while you focus on your own personal safety and healing.
- Help determine the full value of your case, so that you receive the compensation you are entitled to – and the at-fault parties are charged a punitive amount that they deserve.
- Determine all the parties that may be at fault for your suffering. This includes any parties who failed to act after your assault, causing further pain and suffering due to negligence.
- Negotiate with the at-fault parties on your behalf, so that you do not have to deal with the abusers and other parties directly.
- Pursue the at-fault parties for the maximum possible compensation. This not only includes economic damages, but noneconomic damages such as pain and suffering – and even punitive damages to serve as a deterrent for abuse.
- Ensure your personal safety and privacy. If requested, your identity and case can be confidential through all legal proceedings.
Ultimately, a skilled Orange County sexual assault attorney can not only help you seek closure for your case, but also provide the support and assistance necessary to obtain the justice you deserve.
Types of Sexual Assault Cases We Handle in Orange County
Our knowledgeable attorneys have the experience and dedication to help survivors of all types of sexual assault and abuse. This includes:
- Clergy sexual abuse
- School sexual abuse
- Youth organization abuse
- Workplace abuse
- Child sexual abuse
- Elder and nursing home abuse
- Any sex crimes such as rape
- Internet sex crimes
- Rideshare sexual assaults
- Sexual harassment cases
We specialize in fighting against abuse at an institutional level in Orange County. We understand that, while the abuser may be directly accountable for his actions, there may be other parties who may be indirectly liable for your pain and suffering. Our Orange County sexual assault lawyers will pursue any and all parties who may have either directly contributed to your abuse, indirectly enabled your abuse, or simply did nothing when any abuse has occurred.
Free Consultation With a Sexual Abuse Attorney in Orange County
Any case of sexual assault or sexual abuse can be devastating, with effects that are often long-term – if not permanent. At Manly, Stewart & Finaldi, we want to help all survivors of assault and abuse recover from these tragic events, and give them the life and future they deserve.
Please contact us today if you or a loved one is a survivor of sexual assault or abuse. Your initial consultation is free and 100% confidential for your safety. Let us fight for your life today.