Orange County Sexual Harassment
Sexual harassment is a serious crime that plagues schools, workplaces, churches and the internet. It is a pervasive issue that can ruin lives. At Manly, Stewart & Finaldi, we stand up for the rights of those who have suffered sexual harassment or discrimination in Orange County. If you or a loved one experienced sexual harassment to a degree that caused you harm, such as the loss of your job or significant pain and suffering, contact us for a free consultation.
Why Clients Trust Us
- We have significant experience. Our founding lawyer, John C. Manly, has over 20 years of experience. We are the top firm in the country for representing survivors of sexual assault and abuse.
- We get results. Our lawyers are not afraid of going up against major institutions on behalf of clients. We can strengthen your voice against major institutions and powerful defendants.
- We prioritize client care. Our lawyers work day and night to understand cases, gather evidence and see that the client has everything he or she needs. You will be our top priority as a sexual harassment client in OC.
How We Help Clients
Surviving sexual harassment could leave you with many questions. Our lawyers will start there with your representation. Contact us day or night to ask your most pressing questions about sexual harassment in Orange County, such as your rights and who could be liable. We can listen to your story and give you honest answers. It is our goal to help you feel heard, seen and supported. We can protect your identity throughout the claims process.
- Identify the at-fault party. You may know the identity of your perpetrator, but you could also have a case against an institution. If your coworker sexually harassed you, for example, the company you work for may be vicariously liable.
- File legal paperwork. Our lawyers and associates can take care of stacks of confusing paperwork on your behalf. We can fill out your initial claim form, handle insurance negotiations and file an injury lawsuit by the state’s deadline.
- Pursue maximum compensation. It is our mission to secure top compensation awards for each client. We do this through aggressive and personalized legal strategies, proven tactics, strong settlement negotiations, and trial efforts.
Throughout your claim, we will do everything we can to guide you from step to step. Our attorneys will handle the complex parts of your case while you focus on rebuilding and moving forward. We take your privacy extremely seriously and will use the utmost standards of confidentiality during your case if desired.
Do You Have a Case?
Sexual harassment is a wrongdoing that may give victims the right to file civil claims. Unlike a criminal case, a civil claim serves to reimburse a victim for his or her specific losses. A successful claim could result in payment for economic and noneconomic damages, including emotional distress, mental anguish and post-traumatic stress disorder. Most civil sexual harassment claims involve four elements of proof.
- The defendant owed you a duty to exercise reasonable care.
- The defendant failed to fulfill this duty of care.
- You suffered sexual harassment because of the defendant’s breach of duty.
- The defendant’s actions caused you real, compensable damages.
An attorney from our firm can review the facts of your case and help you determine if you have grounds to bring a lawsuit. If so, we may offer to take your case and help you fight against negligent parties in Orange County. An individual and/or institution may owe you compensation for failing to prevent sexual harassment.
Request a Free Consultation
A sexual harassment lawyer in Orange County, California can help you work through the facts of your case during a free and confidential evaluation. Call (949) 252-9990 or contact us online to schedule yours.