Orange County Sports Sexual Abuse Lawyer
No parent expects a child’s love for football or baseball to lead to a crime such as sexual abuse. Unfortunately, thousands of youth become victims of sexual abuse in sports each year. If you or a loved one has experienced sexual abuse in sports the plaintiff’s attorneys at Manly, Stewart & Finaldi can help. We can review your case for free during a confidential meeting. Talk to our renowned Orange County sports sexual abuse attorneys today to discuss your legal options.
Why Choose Our Sexual Abuse Attorneys?
- Our managing partner and the founder of the firm, Attorney John C. Manly, has successfully represented sexual abuse victims for more than 20 years. He understands that sexual abuse is an ongoing crisis and has committed his life to fighting it.
- Our experience in the practice area is unmatched. We are California’s leading law firm for civil sexual abuse cases. We are also a national leader, with accolades from organizations such as Super Lawyers.
- Our California abuse lawyers always put clients first. We spend one-on-one time with each client that comes to us for assistance with sexual abuse cases. Our clients benefit from undivided attention and compassion every step of the way.
What Does an Attorney Do?
An O.C. sexual abuse in sports attorney will become your partner during the battle against one or more parties allegedly responsible for sexual abuse. Your lawyer will talk with you about your experience, help identify the appropriate defendants, calculate your damages, file your claim and fight for fair results on your behalf. When you retain a lawyer you trust, you can have peace of mind. Your attorney will take over communications and negotiations in the pursuit of positive results while you spend time healing.
We Represent All Types of Cases in Orange County
Sexual abuse in sports can take many forms. Students and youth involved in sports activities at schools or gymnasiums could encounter several types of sexual abuse or assault from coaches, teachers, doctors or others. Our Orange County child sexual abuse attorneys make it our mission to root out sexual abuse in sports. We do that by encouraging survivors to come forward in complete confidentiality and representing them during civil cases.
- Sexual assault
- Drug-facilitated sexual assault
- Child sexual abuse
- Adult survivors of child sexual abuse
- Sexual harassment or discrimination
- Sexual abuse by medical professionals
- Internet sexual abuse
- Sexual exploitation
- Consensual or nonconsensual sexual touching of minors
Our law firm focuses exclusively on sexual abuse law. We only take clients under the practice area of sexual abuse and assault, no other forms of personal injury. This subject matter focus gives us additional information, resources, education, training and experience in representing survivors of sexual abuse in Orange County. If you think you have a case, speak to our lawyers today for more information.
You Have Rights as a Survivor or Family Member
In California, the civil justice system gives victims of sexual abuse and assault the right to file lawsuits in the pursuit of financial compensation from at-fault parties. You may assume only the sexual abuser could be legally responsible, but in a sports context, there may be other defendants. The school where the abuse took place could be liable, for example, as could a gymnasium, sports program, organization, coach, sports medicine center and/or other parties. A consultation with someone from Manly, Stewart & Finaldi can help you better understand your rights as a survivor or the family member of a survivor.
Contact an Orange County Sports Sex Abuse Attorney
We offer no-risk case evaluations regarding sexual abuse in sports at our local law firm. Initial consultations with our attorneys are free, 100% confidential and come at no obligation to retain our firm. We can protect your identity for the duration of your case if desired. Speak to a lawyer today about your experience and the potential right to bring a civil claim in Orange County. We may be able to help you hold someone accountable and obtain financial compensation. Submit our online form or call us at (949) 252-9990.