Orange County Rideshare Sexual Abuse Attorney
Hailing a rideshare vehicle is something thousands of people do every day. Companies such as Uber and Lyft have made billions of dollars with rideshare apps that enable riders to hail vehicles on-demand. Unlike taxi companies, Uber and Lyft do not thoroughly evaluate their drivers. They do not meet them in person, interview them or look further than seven years into their criminal backgrounds. This could expose rideshare users to a risk of sexual abuse and assault. Our O.C. rideshare sexual abuse lawyers may be able to obtain financial compensation on your behalf.
If you or a family member suffered sexual harm as a rideshare user in Orange County, either while waiting for your ride, in the vehicle or shortly after drop off, contact our plaintiff’s attorneys. Manly, Stewart & Finaldi is widely known for their aggressive representation on behalf of victims of sexual abuse.
Why Choose Manly, Stewart & Finaldi?
- We have successfully represented sexual assault victims for more than 20 years.
- We are not afraid to go up against large companies such as Uber and Lyft.
- We offer experienced representation for victims of sexual abuse, assault, harassment and discrimination.
- Our Orange County sexual abuse lawyers have obtained more than $2 billion in verdicts and settlements for past clients.
- We are extremely passionate about bringing sexual abusers to justice in Orange County.
How a Lawyer Can Help
As a survivor of rideshare sexual abuse, it is easy to feel alone, anxious or overwhelmed. We are here to tell you hope is available. Our attorneys can walk you through the claims process in Orange County. We can assist you in going up against your perpetrator and/or an institution whose negligence was a substantial factor in causing the sexual abuse, including Uber or Lyft.
- Identifying all defendants, including individuals and/or institutions
- Filling out claim paperwork and filing the claim within California’s deadline
- Evaluating your recoverable damages, both economic and noneconomic
- Hiring experts and working with other witnesses to testify on your side of the case
- Gathering any available evidence involved in your civil case
- Standing by your side during difficult legal negotiations
Winning a civil claim against Uber, Lyft, a driver or another party could bring you justice and closure after months or years of living with the trauma of sexual abuse. It could also compensate you for damages such as medical expenses, health care, emotional distress, pain and suffering, mental anguish, lost quality of life and more. Our rideshare sexual abuse attorneys can help you feel heard and supported during this difficult time.
We Represent A Range of Sexual Abuse and Assault Cases
We are one of the country’s leading law firms for representing sexual assault and abuse survivors. The decades of experience our attorneys have in this practice area give us a broad range of case types we can accept. If you experienced any type of sexual abuse during a rideshare trip, contact our firm to learn whether you have a case.
- Drug-facilitated sexual abuse
- Multiple-perpetrator sexual abuse
- Sex crimes
- Sexual assault or battery
- Unwanted sexual touching
We have exceptional experience in cases against institutions in California. We have gone up against (and won) lawsuits against Fortune 500 companies, schools, religious institutions, and other rich and powerful defendants. Our lawyers can handle a claim against Uber and Lyft by taking the company to court, if necessary.
Speak to a Lawyer Today
You do not have to be in this fight alone. An attorney from our firm can help you present a claim against Uber or Lyft’s insurance provider. If settlement negotiations are unfruitful, we can take your case to trial in pursuit of fairer results. As a sexual abuse survivor, we believe you deserve top-quality legal representation. Find what you seek at Manly, Stewart & Finaldi. Speak to an Orange County rideshare sexual abuse lawyer about your case and your future during a free, 100% confidential consultation. Request a callback online or call us today at (949) 252-9990.