Orange County Foster Care Abuse Lawyer
Manly, Stewart & Finaldi is California’s leading law firm in foster care abuse cases. Our group of lawyers understands the deep impact sexual abuse can have on a child in the foster care system. Our Orange County foster abuse attorneys do our best to fight for justice against negligent or abusive foster homes, organizations and systems.
If you are an adult survivor of foster care abuse in Orange County or the guardian of a recently abused foster child, please contact Manly, Stewart & Finaldi. We offer free, confidential consultations about sexual abuse and assault cases. We are here to support you during this trying time.
Why Choose Us?
- We are unique in that our firm exclusively handles sexual abuse cases. This gives us the focused practice area experience to strengthen your case.
- We have award-winning attorneys. John C. Manly earned the title Super Lawyer and the Los Angeles Daily Journal named him one of California’s Top 100 Attorneys.
- We have a history of successfully achieving results. Our lawyers have won more than $2 billion in awards for sexually abused clients.
- We are extremely passionate about helping abused foster children in Orange County. We will always go the extra mile to secure justice and compensation for survivors.
How a Foster Abuse Lawyer Can Help
Hiring a dedicated Orange County child sexual abuse attorney can do much for your foster care abuse case. For example, rather than representing yourself and having to talk to the defendant, your lawyer will handle all communications for you. You do not have to reveal your identity if you do not wish to; our firm carefully protects our clients’ identities and maintains high standards of confidentiality.
- Legal work. Our lawyers can fill out claims papers, bring a lawsuit, handle settlement negotiations and take care of the rest of the legal work on your behalf.
- Proven strategies. Your foster home abuse claim will benefit from some of the brightest and most passionate minds in Orange County working to secure you financial recovery.
- Aggressive negotiations. We will not settle your case for less than it warrants. Our lawyers pursue the maximum possible compensation, even if that means going to court.
A foster abuse lawyer from Manly, Stewart & Finaldi can be by your side during the entire civil claims process. While we work hard to recover economic and noneconomic damages, you can attend therapy, spend time with loved ones and heal. You can rest assured someone is advocating for your rights with us representing you.
Were You or a Loved One Abused in Foster Care?
Foster care abuse is an ongoing crisis in America. As a survivor, you are not alone. Statistics show 674,000 known child maltreatment and abuse cases in out-of-home care in 2017 alone. The rate of abuse is increasing – the number of children in need of child protective services increased by 10% from 2013 to 2017. If you or someone you love experienced any type of sexual abuse in the foster care system in Orange County, contact us.
- Sexual touching (consensual or not) as a minor
- Sexual assault or battery
- Rape or sodomy
- Groping or fondling
- Child molestation
- Indecent exposure in front of a minor
- Nonphysical actions such as stalking, threats or sexual harassment
- Sexual coercion
- Drug-facilitated sexual abuse
If a foster parent or sibling abused you, contact an attorney for assistance going up against the perpetrator in a civil claim. You may also have grounds to name the larger foster institution as a defendant. If the foster system should have done more to prevent abuse by a foster family, it could be partially liable for your damages. Working with our law firm can help you identify all possible defendants.
Contact Us Today
As the victim or a loved one of a victim of Orange County foster care abuse, speak to an attorney about your rights. A civil claim could reimburse you for losses such as medical expenses, pain and suffering, mental anguish and lost quality of life. Enlist our help going up against one or multiple at-fault parties. Contact us today for a confidential case evaluation.