Los Angeles Sexual Assault Attorney
At Manly Stewart & Finaldi, we help survivors of sexual assault and abuse get the support they need and the justice they deserve. We understand how an assault can have a devastating, long-lasting impact on someone’s life, and we want to help survivors in any way we can.
If you or a loved one is a survivor, please contact our Los Angeles sexual assault attorneys today for a free, confidential consultation. Let us fight for your needs today.
Why Choose Us?
The sexual assault attorneys of Manly Stewart & Finaldi are committed to providing caring, helpful support to all survivors of abuse and assault.
- We have more than 20 years of experience assisting clients with all types of cases involving sexual assault.
- We fight to prevent institutional abuse on a larger scale and are not intimidated by large corporations or organizations. In fact, we have represented hundreds of survivors of clergy abuse and school abuse in California.
- We have a proven record of success and results, recovering a total of more than $2 billion in compensation on our clients’ behalf.
- We understand your needs for privacy and personal safety. That’s why we keep your identity and case 100% confidential if requested.
How a Sexual Assault Attorney Can Help
You may feel hopeless, discouraged, and stressed out in your fight for justice, but retaining a lawyer with experience in sexual assault can provide the help and assistance necessary to secure a favorable verdict or settlement on your behalf.
At Manly, Stewart & Finaldi, we can take care of all the legal work necessary while you can focus on healing and recovery. This includes:
- Keeping your identity and case private for your safety.
- Formulating a comprehensive case strategy against your accuser
- Determining all the liable parties in your case
- Determining the maximum possible compensation you may pursue
- Retaining the services of other professionals to give you the proper assistance you deserve
- Maintaining contact and negotiations with the at-fault parties on your behalf
- Filing any and all paperwork necessary for your case
We are dedicated to giving you help in any way that we can.
Types of Sexual Assault Cases We Handle
We are confident that we can effectively address your needs because we have extensive experience in all different types of sexual assault and abuse cases. Some types of sexual assault cases we have litigated include:
- Clergy abuse
- Abuse at schools
- Abuse in youth organizations
- Workplace abuse
- Foster care abuse
- Elder abuse in nursing homes and hospitals
- Rideshare sexual assaults
- Abuse occurring at sports facilities
Because we strive to inspire change at an institutional level, we are not intimidated by well-known organizations, large corporations, and other entities with vast legal support.
Who is Liable for Sexual Assault in Los Angeles?
At Manly, Stewart & Finaldi, we aim to hold any and all parties accountable for any abuse or assault that has affected our clients. While we often cite the abuser as the primary target, we also go after other parties that should have had some duty of care toward you. This may include:
- The organization or company at which the abuser was hired
- Any school, camp, or other location where the assault took place
- Any law enforcement or local security that was negligent in their attempts to protect you
Often, these organizations fail to provide adequate security or safety to our clients, resulting in the assault. Or, when the assault is formally reported, no measures are taken to ensure the alleged abuser takes responsibility for his or her actions.
Although these actions may not have directly led to your assault, we understand that they can contribute to your stresses and emotional state immediately following an assault. Therefore, these parties deserve to be held accountable for any damages they may have caused.
Contact a L.A. Sexual Assault Lawyer
If you or a loved on is a survivor of sexual abuse or assault, please contact us today to discuss your case. We are not afraid to take on churches, school districts, and Fortune 500 companies – we will not rest until you receive the justice and closure that you deserve.
Schedule a free, confidential consultation with us, and let us help you today.