Los Angeles Sex Crimes Attorney
Sex crimes and sexual violence pervade Southern California. Sexual predators can take advantage of imbalances of power to harass, exploit and attack victims. Statistics show an estimated 8.6 million survivors of non-rape sexual violence in the state of California. At Manly, Stewart & Finaldi, we aim to root out sexual violence in all its forms. Our plaintiff’s attorneys represent sex crime survivors to shed light on this serious issue. We can help you hold one or more parties accountable and fight for fair compensation. Contact our Los Angeles sex crimes attorneys today to learn more about your legal options.
Why Choose Us?
- We have decades of experience. Our lawyers have gone up and won against religious institutions, school districts, entertainment conglomerates and other rich and powerful defendants.
- We have outstanding results. Our legal strategies and aggressive attorneys obtain top results for clients. Our L.A. sex crime lawyers have won more than $2 billion in insurance settlements and jury verdicts for clients.
- We have genuine compassion. We aim to give our clients peace of mind during hard times. Our California Sex abuse attorneys maintain the highest standards of privacy and confidentiality to encourage victims to come forward.
Types of Sex Crime Cases We Handle
It is important to hire an attorney with experience within your practice area. Trial experience, for example, could give your attorney the ability to take a defendant to court in pursuit of fair compensation if he or she refuses to settle out of court. A Los Angeles sex crimes attorney will know precisely how to handle your case for the best odds of positive results. The lawyers at Manly, Stewart & Finaldi can put decades of experience in many different areas to use for you.
- Child sexual abuse
- Child pornography
- Internet sex crimes
- Sexual abuse
- Sexual assault and battery
- Sexual discrimination
- Sexual harassment
- Spousal rape
- Statutory rape
We work exclusively as a firm that handles sex crime cases in civil law. We help victims of sexual abuse and other sex crimes go up against their perpetrators and/or at-fault institutions in pursuit of civil justice and compensation. Our lawyers fight aggressively to obtain just compensation for each client that comes to us for help.
Damages Available in Los Angeles, California
If you are unsure what your claim could be worth, request a free evaluation during a confidential meeting with one of our attorneys. We will review the facts of your case, listen to your story and get to know how the sex crime impacted your life. Then, we will estimate the potential value of your case based on our knowledge of the law and your unique damages. Our lawyers may be able to fight for compensation for several damages depending on the situation.
- Sex-crime related medical care
- The price of psychotherapy
- Lost wages or missed income
- Physical pain and suffering damages
- Emotional harm and mental anguish
- Intangible damages such as post-traumatic stress disorder
- Punitive damages
An insurance settlement with the at-fault institution could result in a payout that is suitable for your life-changing losses. If not, a courtroom in Los Angeles County may rule in your favor if your lawyer has to take your case to trial. Using an attorney with decades of experience from Manly, Stewart & Finaldi can strengthen your claim to damages.
Contact a Los Angeles Sex Crime Attorney
It is our goal to help victims of sexual crimes fight for fair results within the civil justice system in Los Angeles. We will do everything we can to help survivors who are dealing with these unthinkable crimes achieve positive case outcomes. Our attorneys will be here for you every step of the way, keeping your identity private if you wish. We offer legal representation for victims of all types of sexual crimes in California. Request your free consultation with a lawyer today. Call (949) 252-9990 or contact us online.