Los Angeles Online Sexual Harassment Attorney
The internet has broadened the scope of sexual harassment. Harassment can now include online activities that threaten or intimidate the victim. Communicating with someone over the internet in a way that meets the definition of harassment is against the law. The lawyers At Manly, Stewart & Finaldi, serve victims who have suffered online sexual harassment in Los Angeles.
We are plaintiff’s attorneys who can help you or a loved one seek financial recovery as the survivor of online sexual harassment or another internet sex crime. Contact us at (949) 252-9990 today for a free consultation.
Why Hire an L.A. Sexual Harassment Lawyer
- We are a premier sexual abuse law firm in California.
- We have award-winning personal injury attorneys.
- We have a track record of more than $2 billion in settlements and verdicts.
- We are never afraid of taking cases to court or going up against institutions.
- We provide committed and passionate representation to victims.
What to Expect From Your Attorney
When you hire a Los Angeles online sexual harassment attorney, you can better protect your rights from parties and establishments that may otherwise take advantage of you during the civil claims process. An insurance company, for example, may deny a valid online sexual harassment claim to get out of paying a settlement. Our attorneys can prevent this from happening with a range of tailored legal services.
- Maintaining your privacy
- Taking over communications with the defendant
- Negotiating for a fair and reasonable insurance settlement
- Filing the correct paperwork
- Meeting important deadlines
- Taking your case to trial, if necessary
- Fighting to protect your best interests
Our attorneys will safeguard your rights as your advocates during an online sexual harassment claim. You do not need to worry about the defendant avoiding a fair payout or denying liability altogether. Your lawyer will do everything possible to hold the defendant accountable for your damages as an at-fault or negligent party.
Types of Online Sexual Harassment
If you believe you have been the victim of online sexual harassment, talk to a sexual harassment lawyer in Los Angeles about your situation. Our attorneys have enough experience to assess a case’s basic facts and determine whether the client has grounds for a lawsuit. We accept many different types of sexual assault and abuse cases in Los Angeles, including all forms of online sexual harassment.
- Inappropriate emails or bulletins from coworkers or employers
- Discriminatory or offensive jokes via online communication
- Unsolicited sexually explicit images or videos
- Online solicitations for pornography
- Sexualized intimidation or bullying
- Stalking someone via email, the internet or social media
- Online sexual exploitation or coercion
- Harassing someone via online messaging
Online sexual harassment is a serious issue. Online sexual harassment can make a victim feel unsafe. If it occurs in the workplace, it could make the environment hostile enough to force the employee to stay home. Even if the perpetrator never physically touched you, online harassment could be enough to file a claim for damages in Los Angeles.
Damages Available in LA
Online sexual harassment could cause significant emotional pain and suffering. You may feel scared, anxious, depressed, sexualized, coerced, exploited, violated, ashamed, humiliated, degraded or discriminated against as a victim. These are compensable damages in the eyes of California civil law. Our attorneys can help you build a case that asserts your right to claim noneconomic or intangible damages during an online sexual harassment case. Find out what your case could be worth during a free review in LA.
Contact an Online Harassment Lawyer
Manly, Stewart & Finaldi has helped hundreds of sex crime survivors achieve compensation and justice in California. If you or someone you love has experienced online sexual harassment, exploitation or abuse in Los Angeles, contact us to schedule a meeting with an attorney. We take calls from clients day and night to offer assistance in any way we can. Call (949) 252-9990 today.