Los Angeles Elder Sexual Abuse Attorney
If you or a family member has suffered sexual abuse as someone 60 or older, the Los Angeles elder sexual abuse attorneys at Manly, Stewart & Finaldi can help. Our lawyers are passionate about defending the rights of sexual abuse survivors of all ages, but especially the most vulnerable victims: children and the elderly. Elder sexual abuse is a prevalent problem that impacts thousands of nursing homes and long-term living facilities around the country. You are not alone. We can help you fight for justice in LA. Contact us today for a free private consultation.
Why Clients in LA Choose Manly, Stewart & Finaldi
- We are one of the most successful sexual abuse and assault firms in California. John C. Manly is a Super Lawyer and one of the Los Angeles Daily Journal’s Top 100 Attorneys in California.
- We are proud to offer devoted and passionate civil lawyers who care about their clients. You will benefit from the undivided attention of your attorney every step of the way.
- We carefully protect the identities of our clients during sexual abuse cases, maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality from start to finish. We are dedicated to your peace of mind.
How Our Elder Abuse Lawyers Can Help
Shining light in dark places is what our law firm does best. We dedicate our careers to bringing bad people to justice. If a trusted caregiver, nursing home staff member, friend or family member abused you or someone in your family, you have rights. Our elder abuse lawyers can help you protect and exercise these rights through a list of tailored legal services. We can help you identify the culprit, evaluate your damages, file an official claim, meet deadlines, collect evidence, build a comprehensive case strategy and more. Our law firm will handle the legwork of your elder abuse case while you and your family focus on healing.
Types of Elder Abuse Cases We Accept
In our years of experience, we have helped survivors of many types of abuse. We have seen how devastating any kind of abuse can be to a senior citizen’s physical, mental and psychosocial health. Elder abuse can deteriorate a victim’s condition to the point of causing wrongful death. It can lead to serious physical and mental damages. Our attorneys can help victims after any type of elder abuse in Los Angeles.
- Sexual. Sexual elder abuse takes advantage of a vulnerable population in the worst way imaginable. Elder sexual abuse can leave signs such as physical injuries, genital injuries, sexually transmitted diseases, mental declines and mood changes.
- Physical. Physical elder abuse is the intentional use of force against senior citizens that results in injuries. Broken bones, slap marks, burns, lacerations, bruises, bedsores and infections could all point to physical abuse and/or elder neglect.
- Mental. An elderly individual suffering mental abuse could face isolation, retaliation, deprivation, verbal abuse, criticism or intimidation. Mental abuse could significantly deteriorate a victim’s cognitive abilities and affect the will to live.
- Financial. Financial abuse or exploitation is a common issue among the elderly. A perpetrator may use deceit, intimidation, abuse or scams to trick or force a victim into forfeiting funds or gifts, often leading to financial ruin for the victim.
Our Los Angeles elder abuse attorneys are here for you and your family during your time of need. We feel strongly about people who use and misuse the vulnerable elderly. Our firm will do everything in its power to achieve maximum compensation on your behalf. That includes wrongful death damages if you believe elder abuse ultimately contributed to your loved one’s death.
Speak to an Elder Abuse Lawyer in LA Today
At Manly, Stewart & Finaldi, we offer 100% free and confidential case evaluations in Los Angeles. We want victims of elder abuse to know an outlet for recovery may be available to them. We conduct interviews over the phone and in person at your home or hospital if you cannot come to our office. Our attorneys wish to fight for justice for every victim of elder abuse in LA. Contact us today for a private consultation about your potential case.