Los Angeles Child Sexual Abuse Attorney
Manly, Stewart & Finaldi is passionate about helping survivors of child sexual abuse in Los Angeles. Our attorneys advocate for clients so they can achieve justice and closure. Our child sexual abuse attorneys will be here for you every step of the way. We can become your legal representatives and your support system during this difficult time. If you or your child has been the victim of child sexual abuse in Los Angeles, talk to an attorney immediately for action!
Why Choose Manly, Stewart & Finaldi Lawyers?
- Our founder, Attorney John C. Manly, has represented sexual assault victims for more than 20 years.
- Our lawyers have committed themselves to going up against sexual abusers in California. We are extremely passionate plaintiff’s attorneys.
- Our law firm is a national leader in representing sexual abuse and assault victims. We are not afraid to go up against powerful institutions.
- We have recovered more than $2 billion for survivors of sexual abuse, including many past cases involving childhood sexual abuse and assault.
How a Child Sexual Abuse Lawyer Can Help
It is easy to feel overwhelmed by the daunting task of filing a claim against a large and powerful institution. With help from an attorney, however, you can level the playing field. Your attorney will give you a strong voice during legal proceedings. At our law firm, we handle all the legal work while you focus on healing.
- Keep your identity private an anonymous 100% confidential, if desired
- Identify the defendant or defendants in your case
- Assess an honest and fair maximum compensation award
- File your civil lawsuit within the state’s deadline
- Handle settlement negotiations and/or court hearings on your behalf
- Hire subject-matter experts, investigators and other professionals
- File all legal paperwork on your behalf
Our lawyers work hard to make sure you have everything you need to go up against a school, district, clergy, organization or religious institution. We want you to focus on your mental health and how to move forward while we take care of your claim.
Types of Cases We Take in Los Angeles, CA
Our child sexual abuse attorneys have years of experience in this practice area. Our plaintiff’s attorneys have served victims in Los Angeles and won settlements and verdicts on their behalf. We are confident in our ability to handle any case involving child sexual abuse. We have gone up against many different defendants, institutions and individuals.
- Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Daycare centers
- Foster care centers
- Sports facilities
- Youth organizations
We work hard not only to achieve the results our clients need but also to motivate change on an institutional level. Our law firm has the resources and ability to fight against major corporations and establishments in pursuit of a positive settlement or judgment award. Speak to our lawyers about your case today.
What Types of Compensation Could You Receive?
The main goal most plaintiffs have during child sexual abuse cases is not to receive a monetary award. Instead, they want justice against a perpetrator and/or an institution that contributed to the crime. However, a monetary award could satisfy a survivor’s many debts and financial losses.
- Associated medical expenses, past and future
- The costs of therapies or rehabilitation
- Lost wages from missed work
- Mental anguish
- Psychological effects
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Physical pain and suffering
- Legal fees and court costs
- Punitive damages
Your lawyer from Manly, Stewart & Finaldi can fight for economic and noneconomic losses during your civil child sexual abuse case in California. The potential value of your case will depend on your unique losses. We can evaluate your claim during a free consultation in LA.
Contact a Los Angeles Child Abuse Lawyer
At Manly, Stewart & Finaldi, we fight for justice. We aim to hold at-fault parties accountable for child sexual abuse in Los Angeles. If you need legal representation to go after one or more parties, contact us online or call (949) 252-9990 for a confidential consultation.