Doctor Sexual Misconduct Lawyer in Palm Springs/Palm Desert
Doctors are sworn to do no harm. They should be dedicated to the highest standards of ethics and to helping patients in need of care. Unfortunately, some health care providers take advantage of their positions of trust to sexually harass, abuse and assault their patients. If you or a loved one is a survivor of doctor sexual misconduct in Palm Springs or Palm Desert, California, Manly, Stewart & Finaldi can help.
What You Get if You Hire Us for Your Sexual Abuse Case
- Highly knowledgeable and experienced sexual misconduct lawyers. Our law firm has obtained over $2 billion in successful results for our clients in the last 25-plus years.
- Attorneys who put you and your needs first. Your well-being is our top priority. We can keep your identity anonymous throughout your doctor sexual abuse case, if desired.
- Passionate legal advocacy and representation. We will handle your case as if it were our own. We will do what it takes to achieve the case results that you need.
- Affordable legal services at $0 upfront. We operate on a contingency fee basis, meaning no fees are charged to our clients unless financial compensation is collected on their behalf.
What Is Doctor Sexual Misconduct?
Sexual violence in Southern California can come in many forms. One unexpected source is from a health care provider. Doctor sexual misconduct can refer to any type of sexual activity engaged in with a patient, as this type of relationship is unethical. It can also refer to acts of sexual violence or unwanted sexual touching, including penetration, sodomy, rape, molestation, inappropriate touching or fondling, drug-induced sexual assault, and sexual touching under the guise of medical care.
Sadly, many doctors, nurses, pediatricians and other medical professionals use their positions of authority to sexually assault victims. Our lawyers can help you determine who is legally and financially responsible for your doctor sexual misconduct case. The defendant(s) may include the physician, medical center, hospital, emergency room, university health center or multiple parties. We are passionate about holding institutions accountable for their part in doctor-patient sexual abuse in Palm Springs/Palm Desert.
Compensation Available for Doctor Sexual Misconduct Victims
Sexual trauma and abuse by a doctor is not something that can be assigned a suitable monetary value. No amount of money could ever make up for the extreme psychological damage inflicted upon victims of this crime. That being said, our lawyers have seen first-hand how much a settlement or judgment award can help a sexual abuse survivor move forward. The compensation that may be available through a civil claim in California could pay for your:
- Past and future medical care
- Psychiatric care
- The price of legal action
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional effects and mental anguish
- Lost wages from being unable to return to work
- Relocation costs
- Out-of-pocket losses
- Punitive damages
Seeking financial compensation for doctor sexual abuse can help you get closure and move on from this type of trauma. It can allow you to pay for ongoing therapy and other costs, giving you greater financial peace of mind. Most importantly, it can hold a perpetrator and health care center accountable for the crime committed against you.
Contact Us Today | Experienced Doctor Sexual Misconduct Lawyers in Palm Springs and Palm Desert
While we know coming forward with a case of doctor sexual misconduct is difficult, you don’t have to do it alone. The experienced team of attorneys at Manly, Stewart & Finaldi will be there for you every step of the way. We will listen to your story and advocate for your rights in and out of the courtroom.
Start your lawsuit with a free and completely confidential case consultation with an attorney in Palm Springs or Palm Desert, California today. Contact us at (800) 700-8450 or using our secure online contact system. A lawyer will respond as quickly as possible to begin your case.