California Sexual Abuse Attorneys
Representing Sexual Abuse Survivors Nationwide – (800) 700-8450
At Manly, Stewart & Finaldi, we have a reputation as California’s leading law firm in handling sexual abuse cases. Our founder and managing partner, John C. Manly, has been successfully representing sexual assault victims for decades. He has been included in Super Lawyers® and selected to California’s Top 100 Attorneys by the Los Angeles Daily Journal. Our attorneys understand that sexual abuse is an ongoing crisis in the United States, and we have devoted our lives to the legal battle against these brutal crimes. As a California law firm that exclusively handles sexual abuse cases, we offer experienced and effective legal representation to obtain justice for all victims.
- Our Attorneys Offer Experience & Dedication You Can Trust.
- We carefully protect our clients’ identities & maintain the highest possible standard of confidentiality.
- We’ve secured the largest settlements against public school districts in the entire country for claims involving child sex abuse
- This includes a $140 million global settlement against the Los Angeles Unified School District in 2014
- In our 25 years of representing victims of sexual assault, we’ve recovered more than $2 billion on behalf of our clients.
If you or a loved one has been sexually abused or assaulted by a teacher, coach, priest, or anyone else, don’t give up. No one is outside the reach of the law. We aren’t afraid to stand up to any major institution. Our law firm is the place to help you seek justice. We are passionate about our work, and we understand that it is difficult for victims of sexual assault and abuse to come forward. That is why we carefully protect our clients’ identities and maintain the highest possible standard of confidentiality when working with our clients. Our lawyers are dedicated, experienced, and devoted to helping people like you get the peace of mind and compensation they deserve.
Call (800) 700-8450 to arrange a free, fully confidential consultation with our team.